In this tutorial, you will learn which tools to download for creating your OpenCV project in Android Studio if you follow this tutorial series 🙂
- Download and install Android Studio from HERE. Make sure that it is working.
- Download OpenCV for Android SDK from HERE.
- Demonstration of SDK download.
- Basically, after downloading the SDK, simply extract it on a folder and it will be ready for usage.
- That’s it! You have downloaded the OpenCV for Android SDK.
In the next tutorial, you will make a new project and set it up so that your application is ready to OpenCV!