Welcome to the beginning of the OpenCV for Android (OpenCV4Android) tutorial series. Before we start, you must know that this series expects you to know:
- Basics of Java
- Computer Vision
- Object Orient Programming concepts
- Know how to use Android Studio
- Know how to make and install an APK file in a real Android device.
Moreover, it is assumed by this series that you have:
- Downloaded Android Studio.
- Installed Android Studio.
- Download Android SDK
- Installed Android SDK
It may look like too much to ask for, but in reality, a seasoned programmer may already have satisfied the above requirements.
If there is a problem, then let me know, I will sort it out for ya 😉