Return to OpenCV for Android Tutorials List
In this tutorial, you will learn which tools to download for creating your OpenCV project in Android Studio if you follow this tutorial series 🙂
- Download and install Android Studio from HERE. Make sure that it is working.
- Download OpenCV for Android SDK from HERE.
- Demonstration of SDK download.
- Basically, after downloading the SDK, simply extract it on a folder and it will be ready for usage.
- That’s it! You have downloaded the OpenCV for Android SDK.
In the next tutorial, you will make a new project and set it up so that your application is ready to OpenCV!