Return to OpenCV for Android Tutorials List
Welcome to the beginning of the OpenCV for Android (OpenCV4Android) tutorial series. Before we start, you must know that this series expects you to know:
- Basics of Java
- Computer Vision
- Object Orient Programming concepts
- Know how to use Android Studio
- Know how to make and install an APK file in a real Android device.
Moreover, it is assumed by this series that you have:
- Downloaded Android Studio.
- Installed Android Studio.
- Download Android SDK
- Installed Android SDK
It may look like too much to ask for, but in reality, a seasoned programmer may already have satisfied the above requirements.
If there is a problem, then let me know, I will sort it out for ya 😉